GEAR UP (Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for Undergraduate Programs) is seeking a Financial Literacy Coordinator for the 2019-20 school year.
The Financial Literacy Coordinator will provide Financial Literacy knowledge to cohort families and students from “Money Skills for Real Life: GEAR UP Middle/High School” curriculum and from financial literacy community partners. The coordinator will reach out to the financial literacy community organizations and coordinate an intensive program that will improve money skills for families. Other duties include but not limited to, support with financial literary activities, promoting the six-week program, data entry, program office support, and other responsibilities as assigned by the site manager. This role requires working with middle and high school students and families. Training available.
Pay: $16 per hour
Hours: 18.5-20 per week (P/T)
Days: Tuesday –Thursday
Time: 9 AM-2:30 PM
- Strong communications skills
- Positive, outgoing personality
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to coach, train and motivate others
- Experience with Microsoft Office and related office applications
- Able to manage multiple tasks and complete duties as assigned
- AA preferred but not required
To apply, please email a letter of interest, résumé, and three professional references to:
Ms. Bea Roland, GEAR UP Site Supervisor at: email@example.com