Kiona-Benton Public School Employee’s Officers:
- Lara Riley, President (LRiley@kibesd.org)
- Charley Berryhill, Vice President (CBerryhill@kibesd.org)
- Lisa John, Secretary/Treasurer (LJohn@kibesd.org)
Para Educators - Jean Jones
Transportation - Billi Patterson
- Food Services - Jacqueline Pratt
- Maintenance - Jose Mendoza
PSE Field Representative:
- Christopher W. Mobley - PSA of Washington/SEIU Local 1948
This is a link to the current PSE Contract.
Classified Employee's Week - Look forward to it in March!Administrative Professionals Week with Admin Professional Day - Look forward to it in April!
- March — For Members and Dependents
PSE of Washington State – Official website for the PSE of Washington State
Scholarship Information – Deadlines for submitting PSE scholarship application forms has changed slightly from previous years. Members applying for vocational scholarships need to apply by Feb. 1. Dependents, whether children or grandchildren, who are planning to apply for financial aid, must submit a completed application form to the state office by March 15.
Accident Insurance (no-cost coverage) – Your union membership entitles you to enroll for no-cost coverage for accidental death insurance.