School Registered Nurse
Educational Service District 123
3918 W Court Street
Pasco, WA 99301
Kiona-Benton City School District
1105 Dale Ave
Benton City, WA 99320
Latest News and Health Tips
Healthy kids are more likely to become healthy adults. Be a role model and help your kids make safe and healthy choices every day.
- Buckle up every age, every seat, every trip.
- Put on a helmet during outdoor activities, including riding bikes and skating.
- Put on sunscreen and avoid indoor tanning.
- Brush and floss teeth with fluoride to help prevent tooth decay.
- Wash hands with clear running water and apply soap. Rub hands for at least 20 seconds, then rinse.
- Get a flu vaccine. Everyone needs a flu vaccine – every flu season.
- Be active with your kids. Children and adolescents need a total of 60 minutes of physical activity every day.
- Be smoke-free, and protect your children from second hand smoke.
- Be a healthy role model. Show your child what it means to be healthy.